A strong governance culture and effective corporate framework are critical for success.
There is no doubt that having an effective governance framework is one of the most important tools for success. However, it is just as important that this framework is not just effective, but that it is contemporary, agile, and tailored to meet your needs.
The van Diemen Project recognises that there is no ‘one-size fits all’ approach to governance in your business. We have developed a unique four stage governance review process to ensure that when you choose to invest in improving the success of your business, you receive the best possible outcome – for you, your business, and your customers or community.
We do not take a standard approach with our governance reviews, as we recognise that what is best for one entity may not be best for another. Our customised four stage process includes:
- Discovery: we spend the time needed to understand the real and perceived context.
- Investigation: we spend the time taking a holistic view of governance structures, systems, and processes in place – which includes what is meant to happen, and what really happens.
- Consolidation: we pull this together into a consolidated report that ensures everyone can understand strengths and weaknesses.
- Implementation/Handover: we provide insightful recommendations on how to address the identified gaps and maximise on the strengths.
How do we help?
- Our multidisciplinary team understands the context of small, medium, and large businesses.
- Learnings from local, state, national, and international sources inform our approaches.
- Our team is not afraid to ask the tough questions when it is necessary.
- We embrace complexity, challenges and thrive on overcoming adversity.
- Our insights and experience unlock new opportunities.
- We establish a village of subject matter experts that extends beyond The van Diemen Project team.
We provide strategic advice in:
- Corporate Governance obligations
- Risk management
- Legal obligations
- Roles & responsibilities
- Decision making
- Protocol & processes
- Strategic direction
- Financial reporting
- Performance indicators
GET IN TOUCH
Have questions, queries, comments? Want help solving a problem? The best way to get in touch with us is via this form.
The information collected gives us the best idea of how we can help you and what information we need to get you there.
53 Elizabeth Street, Launceston Tasmania 7250