PERFORMANCE DRIVING AUSTRALIA: STAFF SURVEY
Help shape the future of Performance Driving Australia.
Performance Driving Australia has experienced significant growth over recent years, and it is expected that this growth will continue in years to come. However, with this growth comes a need to reflect on current practices in relation to staffing and documentation, so that areas for improvement can be identified and actioned. This survey is the first part of a project to identify these areas for improvement.
The success of this project is reliant on the team at The van Diemen Project having access to the right information. With this in mind, we encourage you to take the time to consider your responses, and to respond in an open and honest manner.
A few things that you should be aware of before you start the survey:
- You can choose to make your responses as simple or as detailed as you would like. Depending on the detail you choose to provide, it may take you between 15 minutes to an hour to complete the survey.
- The responses that you provide will be viewed by the team at The van Diemen Project and will be used to guide further conversations.
- The van Diemen Project is conscious that Performance Driving Australia consists of a small team, and that it may be difficult to ensure the responses provided will remain unidentifiable. We will give careful consideration to how we present any information that you provide and will work with individuals throughout this process.
- You will not be able to save this survey to complete at a later date. Before you begin, please make sure you have allowed enough time.
- If you have any questions or concerns about this survey, please contact Nicole from The van Diemen Project via email: email@example.com.
Please note that responses to the survey must be received by Sunday 7 May 2023.
53 Elizabeth Street,
Launceston Tasmania 7250