Consultation Form – Tasmanian Craft Fair
Help shape the future of the Tasmanian Craft Fair
You are receiving this survey because you have been identified as a key stakeholder of the Tasmanian Craft Fair. The Tasmanian Craft Fair, with support from The van Diemen Project, has recently embarked on an exciting project to develop a Strategic Plan. An important stage in this process is to gain insights from key stakeholders into the current and future state of the Tasmanian Craft Fair, so that they are adequately considered in the development of the Strategic Plan.
A few things that you should be aware of before you start the survey:
- Each of the questions will ask you to provide a written response. You can choose to make your responses as simple or as detailed as you would like.
- Depending on the detail you choose to provide, it may take you between 20 minutes to an hour to complete the survey.
- The responses provided will be aggregated, analysed, and summarised by the team at The van Diemen Project. Care will be taken to ensure that no individuals are named in this report.
- After you complete the survey, you may be contacted by a member of The van Diemen Project team if there is a need to clarify a response further.
- If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Nicole from The van Diemen Project via email: email@example.com.
This survey has now been extended until Sunday the 7th of May 2023.
53 Elizabeth Street,
Launceston Tasmania 7250