12-month business plan
A strong business plan is essential to drive growth, target high-value customers, improve ROI, and establish a clear path to success.
Imagine having a clear roadmap that guides you towards sustainable growth and long-term success!
A 12-month business plan is the blueprint for established businesses to achieve sustainable growth, reach new heights and stay on track for long-term success. At the van Diemen Project, we understand the challenges facing small business owners, and we’re here to help you achieve your business aspirations. Our unique delivery format includes a goal setting workshop, an annual plan with established goals and deadlines, bi-monthly meetings, and regular check-ins to ensure you stay on track.
With our experienced team of advisors by your side, you’ll have the support and expertise you need to navigate the complexities of the business world and make your business aspirations a reality. Our team will work with you to establish clear goals, develop a step-by-step achievable plan, and provide ongoing support throughout the process. A solid plan and consistent follow-up is key to achieving business growth, and we’re here to help you every step of the way.
How do we help?
- Our expert advisors have extensive knowledge across finance, strategy, marketing, sales, design, and business ownership.
- We focus on delivering a plan that is practical and achievable, with a clear roadmap to growth and success.
- Our team works closely with you to develop a step-by-step plan to achieve your goals, and provide ongoing support to ensure you stay on track.
- We help you develop a solid financial plan and budget to support your growth, and identify opportunities to increase revenue and profitability.
- We help you streamline your operations and improve efficiency, so you can focus on growth and expansion.
- We build the confidence and capacity of our clients to ensure they have the knowledge to progress further.
We provide advice on:
- Setting clear business goals
- Financial planning & budgeting
- Sales & marketing strategy
- Pricing strategy
- Operational planning & efficiency improvement
- Human resources planning
- Risk management
- Customer retention & loyalty strategy
- Succession planning
GET IN TOUCH
Have questions, queries, comments? Want help solving a problem? The best way to get in touch with us is via this form.
The information collected gives us the best idea of how we can help you and what information we need to get you there.
53 Elizabeth Street, Launceston Tasmania 7250